JS

Monday, June 8, 2015

The HTTP Filter DLL DefaultAddonFilter.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

Today, I had this error on my Dynamics CRM server and tried solution in this link (http://ms-crm-2011-beta.blogspot.com/2011/09/could-not-load-all-isapi-filters-for.html) but the error still existed. Maybe this is not my situation.
Then I opened "Uninstall or change a program" of Windows and recognized that the library "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable(x64)" was missing. So I downloaded it from Microsoft download website and installed it. And it fixed the error.

6 comments:

  1. That solution saved my life but I still do not understand why it was running before without problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. had this issue today. this did the trick! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This did the trick for me too! I'm concerned with the initial issue of what caused this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, that did the trick for me! Great solution, just no idea how it stopped working all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete

Error (ESLint) i.CLIEngine is not a constructor in Visual Studio 2019

To correct the ESLint error 'i.CLIEngine is not a constructor' in Visual Studio 2019 with ESLint version 8.57.0, you can follow thes...